1. How would I know when it's time to pay the balance?
Your shipping cost will be updated once we receive your statue from the studio. The timelines for this are liquid, and the date provided in the product page is an estimate (a studio may finish your statue earlier or later than the date provided). If your delivery is time sensitive due to you being uncertain/unable to receive the package at a certain date, please ask us to keep the statue, not to ship it until you inform us to.
Once we receive the box, we will calculate and provide shipping options for you based on our available services.
Once you receive your shipping invoice, you have up to 60 days to pay it or your order will automatically be cancelled.
2. I didn't get the email notification, what should I do?
Make sure the email address is correct, recorded on our website.
Check your junk mail.
You can add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts to make sure your mailbox won't treat it as junk mail.
Also, it's better to check your PreOrder item statue regularly to see the progress. We also update new images of upcoming items.
You can also contact us about the problem you meet, and we will help you solve it.
3. Can I cancel my order & do order transfer?If you only paid the deposit, you can contact us to get the deposit back within 7 days after you place an order, after 7 days, we can help you do an order transfer!
If it's an in stock/incoming item, we'll help you do order transfer too!
We got two options for cancelling orders.
A. We can refund you immediately, and only refund you 70% of the deposit.
B. We'll list an item in the order transfer menu, and set it only 85% of the original price. If someone buys it in the order transfer menu. We'll refund 85% of your original payment!
Click here for order transfer request!
4. Shipping address
We will send the item to the PayPal confirmed address in your balance payment.
5. Should I pay in full before the item in stock?
We will ship the items by final payment sequence when the item came in different batches.
For example, if the total full payment per order is 20 sets, the deposit pre-order is 40 sets and the first batch item is 30 sets in total. We will ship the 20 full payment orders directly and ask 15 deposit pre-order buyers to pay the balance and pick the first 10 guys to ship the item by balance payment sequence.
6. Can I get an out-of-stock statue?
Feel free to contact us if you want one of those! But all the statues are limited in number, so the price in the local market might be higher than before (may also be lower).
Click here for out of stock statue request!
7. Can I use the payment plan?
Sure! Check out the Lay-Buy option! Please remember that we'll ship the statues out after you finish the payment! You can also ask us to send an open invoice for the balance and the shipping fee.
8. Why is the shipping fee that unexpectable?
Normally we don't know the shipping fee is more expensive than we thought due to the dimension and weight. Feel free to contact us if you have this kind of problem, and we'll definitely help you with it!
9. What if I received a damaged piece?Don't worry and please contact us asap. We'll be extremely careful with the packages, and want to provide the most safe shipping method for you guys. Unfortunately, when the packages are on the way transiting, we can't make sure that we can avoid all the damages. We'll contact with the manufacture for a replacement piece asap and do our best to help you solve the problem:D
Click here for after sale requests!